How to set up streaming stick?
Typically a size of a flash drive, Roku streaming stick is the most compact streaming device by the company so far. You are allowed to access thousands of streaming channels through the streaming stick. Some common channels include Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Youtube, and others. Besides, you are also facilitated to access hundreds of free channels as well.
You get advanced Roku remote to have control on your TV. The remote is operated via Bluetooth. You don’t have to bring the remote in the line of TV to give the command. But make sure there is no other electronic device near your TV. It may block the signals, which will let not let your remote work properly. To learn how to set-up Roku on TV, read below.
Simple steps to step Roku are;
- Roku streaming stick uses your internet connection to let you access streaming services.
- You must have a subscription to access paid channels.
- The Roku streaming stick is plugged into HDMI port of the TV to stream video content whenever you want.
- Connect your TV with your wifi connection. Ensure your wifi is delivering high-speed internet.
- If you use a wireless network, then first launch Roku on your TV. Once you launch the Roku app on TV, you are prompted to select your wifi network and enter your password
- Roku activation codes appear on your TV screen. We request you to note down the code, open the internet browser, visit Roku.com/activate, and enter the code displayed on your TV. Click Submit
- You will see your Roku streaming stick has been activated now. Give your Roku device a nickname
- Roku will ask you to choose your preferred channels. Chose the channels and click on continue
- Roku will automatically set-up
- Finally, Roku is now ready to use
You are supposed to learn how to set-up Roku streaming stick on your tv through the above-mentioned procedure. If you obstruct anyone while resetting-up Roku, dial Roku Phone Number introduced by a comprehensive tech support service that is a big name when it comes to the best online tech support services.
Web : Roku Com Link