How do I set up Roku on my TV?
Roku is a streaming device launched by Roku Inc. it allows the users to turn their television set into a smart TV. Even though the smart TV is introduced in the market, but still the users require the Roku device. The reason is, there are endless people who have invested a huge sum of money already on their television. Instead of replacing the television with smart television using the Roku device to access streaming channels would the right decision. Buying a new tv needs a big investment compared to buying a portable Roku device.
This is perhaps the reason why the people across the world use the Roku device to turn their television into a smart TV. The Roku devices are now available in different categories. Earlier, the users had only one option i.e. Roku player. However, nowadays, the users use the Roku stick that comes with a power cable and memory card.
Below is the answer to how to set up Roku on your tv;
- Plug the roku device into the HDMI port of your television
- Connect Roku with the power outlet using the Roku power cable
- Turn on the tv and switch to Roku’s input
- Set up your Roku
- Select a language
- Connect to wifi
- Allow your Roku to update
- Confirm your display settings
- Set up your Roku remote with your Roku tv
- Your Roku is set-up now
How to activate Roku on your tv?
To start watching streaming shows, you must have to activate Roku on your TV. To activate, ensure you have a Roku account. Below are the steps to activate Roku on TV.
- Wait for an activation code to appear on your tv screen
- Visit com/activate (ensure you have Roku account beforehand)
- Enter the activation code
- Click Submit
- Your Roku is now activated
We hope you have learned how to set up roku streaming stick. If you are the one who wants to learn how to set up roku streaming stick On Smart TV, you should get in touch with professional help. Here we are highlighting the professional tech support giant that works round the clock to serve Roku users.
Web : RukocomLink
For more information : how to set up roku streaming stick On Smart TV